Conditions of use:-
The Bean Cellars® are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please use our contact us page.
The Bean Cellars® and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Our website address is: https://www.jellybeancellars.co.uk
This website is built using wordpress, by default wordpress does not share any personal data with anyone.
Information we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information , such as your name, email address, postal address, mobile telephone number, telephone number, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), or if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to communicate with you and fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- For marketing purposes; when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our newsletter.
- For legal reasons, if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 14 days.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
Security logs are retained for 14 days.
Where we send your data
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Steven Rose, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
14 Wooler street, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO127DD.
Shipping and Returns:-
The bean cellars are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship to United Kingdom Only.
Shopping with jellybeancellars.co.uk
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. This email will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details.
Carriage to some postcodes will incur a surcharge, please check before ordering by contacting us at email@example.com
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
You will be advised of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details. However please refer to our postage page as some postcodes will incur a surcharge. Our postage charges are based on the weight of the final packaged item. We have a variety of delivery options which you can choose from at time of your order.
All our products are shipped in excellent condition, the operating temperatures in delivery vehicles is beyond our control
Making a Purchase:
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into your basket. After you have finished your selection, click on “Purchase items” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept credit card payments through paypal’s secure payment gateway: you will be able to place your order using your credit card or if you have a paypal account you can purchase your goods by logging in when requested.
Goods will be scheduled for delivery on the UK mainland within two to three working days of receipt of order. However we aim to be much quicker than this but will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. Please make your purchase well in advance to avoid any disappointment. Delivery to the rest of the world usually takes between three to ten days depending weather you are in Europe of farther afield.
Return of Goods
Any goods which have been specially made or are not normal stock are non returnable unless defective.
- Any goods which are returned will only be accepted, subject to the above, within 14 days of delivery to the Customer provided that the goods are returned unused, unopened and in perfect condition, and in the original packaging.
- Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
The following items can’t be returned or exchangedBecause of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for:
Conditions of returnBuyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
You may cancel your order up until the point we ship by Telephoning us on 01723 353033. After that you will be required to return the order at your own cost whereupon we’ll issue a refund for the full initial amount. We will refund within 14 days – please note we do not refund direct to card as we do not see your card details. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note: if you cancel you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error.
When you visit The Bean Cellars® or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of The Bean Cellars® or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Bean Cellars®, with copyright authorship for this collection, and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. .
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
jellybeancellars.co.uk grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of jellybeancellars.co.uk. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of jellybeancellars.co.uk. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of The Bean Cellars® and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “:hidden text”: utilizing The Bean Cellars name or trademarks without the express written consent of the bean cellars. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by the bean cellars. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of jellybeancellars.co.uk so long as the link does not portray jellybeancellars.co.uk its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use The Bean Cellars® logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Jellybeancellars.co.uk and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “:spam.”: You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Jellybeancellars.co.uk reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant jellybeancellars.co.uk and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant jellybeancellars.co.uk and its associates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify jellybeancellars.co.uk or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Jellybeancellars.co.uk has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. jellybeancellars.co.uk takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from jellybeancellars.co.uk are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
The Bean Cellars and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, the bean cellars does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by jellybeancellars.co.uk itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site is provided by jellybeancellars.co.uk on as “:as is”: and “:as available”: basis. jellybeancellars.co.uk makes no representations warranties of any kind,express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissable by applicable law. jellybeancellars.co.uk disclaims all warranties,express or implied, including, but not limited to,implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. jellybeancellars.co.uk does not warrant that this site, or its servers, or email sent from jellybeancellars.co.uk are free from viruses or other harmful components. jellybeancellars.co.uk will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
By visiting jellybeancellars.co.uk, you agree that the laws of the UK, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and jellybeancelars.co.uk or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to jellybeancellars.co.uk or to products you purchase through jellybeancellars.co,uk shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the UK except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate jellybeancellars.co.uk intellectual property rights, The Bean Cellars® may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or court in the UK, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to jellybeancellars.co.uk. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.